The Return of Investment for our clients is of course critical to the success of the Next Level program.
Clients will see continuous and sustainable results, improvements and achievements from the very first session and throughout the program. Session eight (8) consists of questions and measurements that document and measure the improvements, achievements and changes that have been made since the start of the program. We also document the results by collecting testimonials and feedback from our clients such as these two case studies of two of our clients:
“The ROI is great not only for the individual but also for the company. I can track a very positive sales record of the 15 people from our corporate finance department that have gone through the NL program, generating very good sales compared to other departments. Even through the recession, these individuals managed to recruit new clients and retain and service their current client base,”
Barbro Bolander, HR Director, Grant Thornton, Sweden
- Number of individuals that have completed the Next Level Program: 30 people
- Positions/roles in the company: Partners, Board of Directors, Directors, Heads of Departments, Senior Managers, Key People and “Future Stars”.
- Key results and benefits as reported by Grant Thornton:
- Helps to get to the bottom of to-do-list more efficiently. It is satisfying to continuously check off items that list and focus attention on new goals and objectives.
- The NL program helps to find effective ways to move forward, reach goals and objectives and it helps senior executives to lead the way for others, building on the principle of individual accountability.
- Having an external leadership developer is very important for executives within such a large and established company as Grant Thornton. GT has excellent internal training programs but senior leaders who have already gone through much of the GT training need what Next Level offers to help them become truly peak performers.
- The NL time management tools are very effective for optimizing and prioritizing time and tasks.
- The Next Level program is focused, goal oriented, and it provides a lot of insights for the individuals that go through the program, both on a professional and personal level. And it provides ready-to-use tools that help individuals reach their goals.
- It is important for everyone to have balance in life. The NL program is perfect for staff members that are getting increased professional and personal responsibilities. NL’s program helps the individual to set the right priorities and make the most of his/her time by providing a structure through which to plan both work and personal time.
- Having an external executive coach gives the individual a very valuable ‘good talk’ with someone who is not operational within the same organization. And that’s important since there are certain issues that shouldn’t be discussed with your co-workers.
- The NL program provides feedback, in general terms, from team members to management on issues and concerns that need to be addressed, providing management with valuable insights in creating a more effective organization.
MAX Hamburger (fastest growing fast food brand in Scandinavia)
“During 2008-2009 I went through the Next Level leadership development program together with 12 other Max colleagues (all in leadership positions). My initial assumption was that this would be just another traditional coaching program that would not provide measurable results. But I was completely wrong. From the very first session, I understood the full extent of accountability and taking action in order to reach personal and professional goals. I also learned the importance of how to lead myself and how to more effectively motivate, lead and interact with colleagues, superiors, friends and family which created a better environment for everyone to develop and excel in.
I like the way the program is structured. The reading materials in combination with the work book prepared me very well for each coaching session so that my time with my leadership developer was used in the most productive and effective way. I was amazed at the results. My personal mission as well as my professional goals became crystal clear with the help of the program, which made me so much more effective in carrying out the company goals. During the time my colleagues and myself went through the Next Level program Max grew its results by 23%.”
Pär Larshans, Chief Sustainability Officer, Max Hamburger Restaurants
- Number of individuals that have completed the Next Level Program: 12
- Positions/roles in the company: CEO, COO,CFO, President of HR, Head of Sustainability, Director of Sales, Head of Development, Head of Managers, Marketing Director, Head of Communication, International Director, Assistant to the CEO.
- Key results and benefits as reported by MAX:
- Major improvement in reaching goals
- Improved sales and results
- A far more effective organization
- Improved focus on the main issues that need to be resolved
- A defined toolbox to implement throughout the organization
- Major improvement in leadership skills among those that have gone through the program
- The board of the company has recognized increased skills and leadership competence among the leaders.
- The Next Level program has created a common “language and attitude” among the company’s leaders when it comes to dealing with issues and challenges within the corporation and solving them.
- Added value, introduction of new contacts and matchmaking from Next Level’s Leadership Developer.
GENERAL PROGRAM RESULTS
1. Knowledge. Enhanced understanding of personal strengths and how to apply them effectively to reach one’s full potential – and where adjustments are needed.
2. Better Execution. Improved self-assessment for evaluating objectives and establishing priorities. A plan of action emerges from stated goals.
3. Leadership Tools. Application of knowledge gained to more effectively lead a team using a systematic approach.
4. Positive Habits. Created through exercises designed to help with the development of natural habits and routines that foster achievement of objectives.
5. Improved Morale and Return on Relationships. Through better interactions professionally & personally.